1. In two weeks, this little one will turn one years old! That means I have two weeks to get caught up on her monthly posts. So be warned that there will be some old posts popping up and Eloise is walking not crawling in real life 🙂
2. Both girls have been sick this week. Some nasty cough, runny nose, fever yucky thing. Eloise was sick first and is now better, but Greta is still in the heart of it. Last night I said “Greta, your eyes look so…” and she said “blue”. Yes Greta, exactly what I was thinking.
3. There has been lots of snuggling around here.
4. Last Sunday it was nice and warm (40s) so Matt finally got out and made the snow family that Greta has been asking for with each snow. They are now melting and looking a little sad, but they were cute for a day or two.
5. Eloise is quite the messy little girl.
6. Just a cute picture of Eloise and me.
7. And Matt with his girls.