1. Someone is crawling! Also, Beatrice is now 9 months old! Boy, how the time flies. No army crawling, just regular old crawling from the get-go.
2. We’ve been working on our hula hooping skills.
3. And doing other fun stuff with hula hoops.
4. Beatrice’s hair has absolutely no curl to it at all, while Eloise’s still has quite a bit (at least on one side).
5. Lots of fun outside these days thanks to cooler temperatures and less bugs.
6. A sweet babywearing photo.
7. The township is replacing the water drainage pipes on our road and we got a big delivery in front of our house this week!