Just a few funny/cute things to share.
1. Greta somehow got glue in her hair. After about 2 hours of teasing her hair, I got all the glue/knot mess out. She definitely lost some good chunks of hair, but we didn’t have to cut the entire thing out. I think she is in need of a real haircut now as she does have some noticeable short spots in her hair. One day we will take her 🙂
2. Greta’s lovely artwork on the dining room chair painted with yogurt. This is why we don’t have nice furniture at this point in our lives.
3. The girls new favorite past time is digging worms. Greta goes back and forth on whether she wants to touch them or not, but it is mostly a no. Eloise gladly picks them all up. Soon this hobby will have to end when the plants are in the garden and the fencing is put up.
4. Beatrice got a new carseat and apparently thinks it is the funniest thing to be put in (at least in the house). Beatrice often gives me the biggest smiles when I’m buckling her up, definitely a change from Greta as a baby.
5. Our front flower bed at the height of bloom.
6. Me and baby B.