1. Last night (March 17) Greta lost her first tooth. It was hanging in there and we were afraid she would either swallow it in her sleep or it would be dangling at school, so Matt wiggled it out. We noticed the loose tooth a few weeks ago, after Greta had been complaining that her tooth hurt for a few days. Last week we noticed that her new tooth was already coming in, so we encouraged wiggling, since the wise internet told us we should have the dentist pull it if it didn’t fall out within a few weeks. Alas, it fell out and all is well. Now we just have to see where the new tooth will move, since currently it is quite a bit behind her other teeth. Greta was a bit skeptical of the tooth fairy, but after a dollar plus a 50 cent coin appeared, she is convinced she is real. We aren’t too into the made up tooth fairy, santa, easter bunny stuff and if they ask we won’t lie about it. I do ask her what she thinks rather than just flat out saying no or whatever.
2. There was a contest at Greta’s school for the class that wore the most green on St. Patrick’s Day. She picked out all the green stuff we could find (and her sisters kind of joined in as well).
3. Where is Beatrice?
Oh, there she is.
4. On the few warm days we had, the girls got outside as much as possible.
Their new favorite activity is to paint their house with mud.
5. We got to go visit some friends who just had a baby. Greta and Eloise were in love, and Beatrice could care less about the baby.
6. The girls performing “Let it Go” from Frozen:
7. A few babywearing pictures lately. I’ve gotten a few new things for the baby and needed to test them out (and Beatrice loves to snuggle).